Monday, January 25, 2010

Brennan

This is my friend, Brennan. She came in town a week ago. Her brother, Ian, got all my toys out of my toy box. And, then, when we played hide and go seek, we had a perfect hiding place... in the toy box. I took this picture of Brennan, and my mom took the ones of us in the toy box. We've been friends since we were born. Julia's middle name, Summer, is named after Brennan's mom.

5 comments:

  1. Hi A.J. My name is Mrs. Joy and I worked with your Mama at Cross Creek. I love reading your blog. You are an awesome photographer!! I also liked the picture of your hands sticking out of the toy box! Keep up the good work and I look forward to checking out your blog again really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi A.J.! I am a friend of your Mommy's from high school. We went to First Baptist Church together and had lots of fun. I love reading your blog and seeing your pictures. I have a son who is 9 and one who is 4. Boys are great. Enjoy your sisters though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi AJ,

    Great pictures! You played a great game last Saturday. Can not wait to see uou and Abby and Julia and mom and dad.

    Love,

    PA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi AJ,
    It looks like you had a great time with Brennan. Did you get any snow? We did!!

    Love,

    Grandma Ina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi AJ!

    I had a great time visiting you last weekend. I'm so glad I got to see you score 2 basketball goals! That was amazing.

    Tell your sisters I said Hi!

    Love,
    Aunt Laura

    ReplyDelete